Search the site:
How to become a member
1. Complete the membership form and hand it with the correct fee as given on the application form to one of the Office Bearers.
2. All members must be elected by the Executive Committee and be over 18 years of age.
3.Every candidate for membership must be proposed and seconded by a member of the Society.
4. Annual Membership = £11, Lifetime
Membership = £75.
Why become a member
1. Regular Newsletters with information about the various activites and events
2. Discounted rates for various services.
3. Right to vote at at elections of Executive Committee and Trustees.
If you are a member of the Vedic Society Hindu Temple please inform us of any recent change of address as soon as possible. If you don't you will not receive the Annual General Meeting papers.
If you wish to be kept informed of news and events at the Vedic Society Hindu Temple on a regular basis please send an email to Bhasker Dave on firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘add to email list’ as a subject line. The details will not be passed to any third party and will only be used for temple events and community news.
'Providence has its appointed hour for everything. We cannot
command results, we can only strive.'
Page last updated 10 April 2013